The Former Takada Residence and the University Town of Kunitachi— An 85-Year Story
This event has ended.
Constructed in 1929, the Former Takada Residence in Kunitachi City’s Itchome District has existed since the early days of Kunitachi’s existence as a university town. Unfortunately, this historical home that retains the atmosphere of the era in which it was built will be torn down in March 2015. The building’s original owner was Dr. Giichiro Takada, a physician and lecturer at Hitotsubashi University and Takinogawa Gakuen, who preserved a great number of cultural documents and materials. This exhibition looking back on the history of Kunitachi also features events that pay tribute to Takada. Members of Kunitachi Honten will take part in the project.
Kunitachi College Town Photo Exhibition
Dates: Mar. 21 (Sat) and Mar. 22 (Sun)
Aya Fukami and Kanao Ishii Concert
Date: Mar. 22 (Sun)
Venue: Former Takada Residence Entrance Hall
Please see the official website for details and information on more related events.
from March 16, 2015 to March 25, 2015