Aoyama Unlimited Vol. 5 - Yu Araki
This event has ended.
Aoyama Unlimited provides opportunities for audiences to view the latest works in audiovisual art along with the artists who created them. For volume five, Aoyama Unlimited invites Yu Araki, winner of the Tiger Award at the 47th Rotterdam International Film Festival for co-directing “Mountain Plain Mountain”. Along with screenings of his work, Araki will also give a presentation/talk giving the audience a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the making of the film.
Fee: Advanced Tickets ¥5000 (autographed program, drink included), Same-Day Tickets ¥6000
- Bivalvia: Act I (2017, Spain/South Korea/Japan, HDV, color, sound, 20min)
- Deep Search (digested version) (2009, Japan, converted to DV from VHS, color, sound, 4min)
- The Eternal Present (2016, Iceland, HDV, color, silent, 8min)
- Wrong Revision (2016, Japan, Greece, HDV, color, sound, 15min) Ishikawa Foundation collection
- Lost Highway (Sweded) - Special Edition (2018, Japan, converted from HDV to VHS), converted from VHS to HDV, color, silent, 22min *audio commentary included)
*Please visit official website for more information.
November 10, 2018