University Labs Exhibition 2020: Degree Show Re-exhibited
Ends in 6 days
Tokyo Midtown Design Hub has been introducing course content and student works in design field of various educationnal institutions since 2018. This year, it features Class of 2020 degree shows that had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic in spring. Each week two universities showcase their selected graduate works (6 colleges in total).
[Week 1] 8 Sept (Tue)– 13 Sept (Sun)
– Tama Art University (Textile Design Course, Department of Product and Textile Design + Master’s Degree Program, Graduate School of Art and Design)
– Musashino Art University (Department of Science of Design)
[Week 2] 15 Sept (Tue)– 20 Sept (Sun)
– Kyushu University (Design Futures Course, School of Design)
– Tokyo Zokei University (Industrial Design Major, Department of Design)
[Week 3] 22 Sept (Tue)– 27 Sept (Sun)
– The University of Tokyo (Behavior in Networks Studies Unit, Faculty of Engineering)
– Tohoku University (Architecture and Urban Design Course + Architecture and Urban Planning Course)
from September 08, 2020 to September 27, 2020
Closed on Mondays. Until 17:00 on Sundays.
From 11:00 To 19:00
Address: 5F Midtown Tower, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6205
Phone: 03-6743-3776 Fax: 03-6743-3778
Direct walk from exit 8 at Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo or Hibiya line, 3 minute walk from exit 3 at Nogizaka Station on the Chiyoda line.