Tokyo By Tokyo by Claska
This is not your average city guidebook. It introduces 200 unique spots hand-picked by 70 savvy Tokyoites. All recommendations include tips and commentary from these creative locals to help you navigate through the hidden delights buried deep in Tokyo's many neighborhoods.
- Bilingual content (Eng/Jap)
- Locations have contact details and GPS coordinates to search on Google Maps
- Soft cover. 110 pages including 31 full-page colour photographs
- Dimensions: 110mm x 175mm
- published by Claska. First edition of March 31 2009
Claska is a 1960's hotel in Tokyo's Meguro district renovated and reopen in 2003. The following year it was selected as Wallpaper magazine's best hotel of the year. It now houses a restaurant, a bar, a shop and a multi-purpose gallery space. It regularly organizes exhibitions and parties that attract the best of Tokyo's creative scene.