City Notebook Tokyo by Moleskine
The first guidebook you write yourself. Tokyo is a city full of yesterday’s history and tomorrow’s ideas. Immerse yourself in this capital of Japan, and record your thoughts in your Moleskine City Notebook Tokyo.
- Bilingual content English-Japanese
- 34 area maps + alphabetical street index
- Transport system map + list of stations
- Blank pages for notes + 32 removable sheets exchanging messages
- 12 translucent adhesive sheets for tracing routes
- A 96-page tabbed archive
- Thread bound, cardboard bound cover with rounded corners
- Acid free paper, three bookmarks, an elastic closure
- 228 pages.
- Dimensions: 90 x 140mm (3 ½” x 5 ½”)
- Colour: Black
- ISBN 13: 978-88-8370-931-9
- Official price: ¥2,940 (税込)
Moleskine® is a brand that identifies a family of notebooks, diaries, and city guides: flexible and brilliantly simple tools for use both in everyday and extraordinary circumstances, ultimately becoming an integral part of one's personality. Trusted companions to the creative professions and the imagination of our own times: they have become a symbol of latter-day nomadism.