Peace Sweater by Ryotaro Bordini Chikushi
Typography meets fashion with this limited edition sweater with a simple message. Top designers from around the globe contributed the word Peace in their own language, woven together into a harmonious typographic pattern and then printed on a beautifully tailored organic cotton sweater. More than a fashion item, it is an environmental and uplifting statement for a brighter future.
White body, Blue & Dark Blue inks
White body, Purple & Dark Purple inks
White body, Blue & Red inks
Grey body, Grey & Black inks
- Limited edition of 1000 pieces
- Typography contributed by Stefan Sagmeister, Ahn Song-Soo, Oded Ezer, Dainippon Type Organization, Alexander Gelman, Behrouz Hairiri, Da Wang
- Sweater design by Erika Ohashi, Graphic design by Ian Lynam
- Produced in Asia under a Fair Trade approach
- 4 colourways available, Water-based ink
- 80% organic cotton to save the planet, 20% polyester to save the shape
Ryotaro Bordini Chikushi is active as a producer in the fields of design, music and culture. Based in Tokyo between 2001 and 2009, he established a deep network of international people emanating from the Tokyo music industry and creative underground. Having previously worked as producer for PingMag.jp, then setting up South African insight agency Instant Grass’ Tokyo research base, he now brings his Asian network to Berlin, where he just joined DMY Berlin and is looking forward to new adventures.