The latest issue of our Tokyo Art Map is here (download it here). It again features more than 50 art & design events in locations popular with the TAB users. We have added 2 areas: Harajuku and Yokohama.
It also features 5 event previews. (and we are working on a downloadable version)
Even with all these maps, there are still plenty of untouched corners in the city, and with 20,000 more maps sitting in our closet.
We need your help!
Come pick up some flyers, meet the TAB team, visit the new offices, and help spread the word about the broad range of cultural events happening in Tokyo.
* If you love TAB and have seen the maps, chances are you agree that everyone in Tokyo should get one
* Tokyo is a big city and we cannot cover it all on our own, but with your help our reach is boundless!
* Send us your name and day/time of visit at contact[at]tokyoartbeat.com (we are located near Iidabashi)
* visit our office at any time this week and pick up a pack of maps
* get 1 free entrance to a future TAB Talks or choose among other gifts (we also have Rough Guides to Tokyo to give away…).
* Go back to your favorite neighborhood, talk to shop/cafe owners and place small batches of maps in those locations until you’ve run out. (Optionally send us a small report with contact details of spots where we could directly mail maps to, in the future.)
We have 2 sizes (both fit in a backpack).
* 400 maps, in a pack of 23cm x 40cm x 10cm (~3 Kg) That’s 40 maps in 10 locations.
* 200 maps, in a pack of 23cm x 20cm x 10cm (~1.5 Kg) That’s 40 maps in 5 locations.
With your help, we can spread the word and support the creativity Tokyo’s famous for!