Advertise on Tokyo Art Beat
Tokyo Art Beat runs on the passion of art and design fans and the funding of advertisers. We deliver information to art lovers through our well-known website, apps, and paper Tokyo Art Map.
TAB tells not just Japan but the whole world about what’s happening in Tokyo’s art scene. It reaches a global audience of gallerists, artists, art and design pros and students, and hardcore and casual art fans alike.
Tokyo Art Beat has two types of banner ads— the effective, versatile “top page banners” and the “museum and gallery banners” designed specifically for exhibitions and events.
A Top Page Banners
Number of impressions:
120,000 per month
From ¥120,000 per month
B Museum and Gallery Banners
From ¥50,000 per month (tax not included)
Reach a wider audience and get deep discounts with ads on TAB and its sisters sites, KAB (Kansai Art Beat), and NYAB (New York Art Beat). For details, write us at email@example.com.
Tokyo Art Beat's Official iPhone App
One of the most popular apps in the lifestyle category, this must-have for art fans also hosts eye-catching ads.
A Start Up Screen
Displayed for 2 seconds after illustrated screen shown when page is launched.
B Banner Ad
The upper section of the “Popular Events” list can include links to external sites.
Get in touch at » firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Advertise in Tokyo Art Map, a free paper capturing the pulse of Tokyo's art scene.
A In-Map Ads
These ads are printed on the map area of the pamphlet and come in medium (A1) and small (A2) sizes. We’ve enlarged the in-map ads to about 1.4X their previous sizes. They are paired with event descriptions in the map’s text and work for gallery and short-term events, as well as small- to mid-sized exhibitions.
B Back Cover Ads
These high-impact ads jump out at you as soon as you pick the map up. They appear on its reverse side when folded and its upper-left corner or the immediate left of the cover when unfolded. We recommend back cover ads for large exhibitions and corporate advertising.
C Reverse Side Posters
These extra-large creatives ads are a hit with art fans, who have been known pick up the Art Map to check out this poster. It fits all kinds of purposes, from exhibits to brand promotions to launches of new merchandise collaborations with artists.
About Tokyo Art Beat
Tokyo Art Beat is run by the NPO Gadago. All advertising proceeds are used for development, PR, and operational expenses to make our site’s services even better.
- Museum: The National Art Center, Tokyo (NACT), The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo (MOMAT), Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo (MOT), Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, Mori Art Museum,Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery
- Art Spaces & Galleries: Espace Louis Vuitton Tokyo, Diesel Art Gallery, Tokyo Wonder Site, Fuji Film Square, Laforet Museum Harajuku, Art Front Gallery, Ando Gallery, Art-U room, Nanatasu Gallery
- Events: Adobe, Airbnb, Tokyo Midtown, Shibuya Hikarie, Geisai, Design Tide, Design Festa, Red Bull Japan, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- Art Projects: Festival Tokyo, Niigata Art Festival, Yokohama Triennale, Roppongi Art Night
- Art Fairs: Art Fair Tokyo, Art Kyoto, Art Osaka, +Plus-Ultra
- Movies: 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures
- Fashion: Louis Vuitton Japan, Nike, agnes b., Diesel
- Art Schools: Tama Art University, Nihon Univerity, Arts Initiative Tokyo
- Magazines: ELLE DÉCOR, Harper's Bazaar