Advertise on Tokyo Art Beat
Tokyo Art Beat runs on the passion of art and design fans and the funding of advertisers. We deliver information to art lovers through our well-known website, apps, and paper Tokyo Art Map.
TAB tells not just Japan but the whole world about what’s happening in Tokyo’s art scene. It reaches a global audience of gallerists, artists, art and design pros and students, and hardcore and casual art fans alike.
Tokyo Art Beat has two types of banner ads— the effective, versatile “top page banners” and the “museum and gallery banners” designed specifically for exhibitions and events.
A Top Page Banners
Number of impressions:
120,000 per month
From ¥120,000 per month
B Museum and Gallery Banners
From ¥50,000 per month (tax not included)
Tokyo Art Beat's Official iPhone App
One of the most popular apps in the lifestyle category, this must-have for art fans also hosts eye-catching ads.
A Start Up Screen
Displayed for 2 seconds after illustrated screen shown when page is launched.
B Banner Ad
The upper section of the “Popular Events” list can include links to external sites.
Get in touch at » firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
About Tokyo Art Beat
Tokyo Art Beat is run by Art Beat, Inc.. All advertising proceeds are used for development, PR, and operational expenses to make our site’s services even better.
- Museum: The National Art Center, Tokyo (NACT), The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo (MOMAT), Museum of Contemporary Art, Tokyo (MOT), Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum, Mori Art Museum,Tokyo Opera City Art Gallery
- Art Spaces & Galleries: Espace Louis Vuitton Tokyo, Diesel Art Gallery, Tokyo Wonder Site, Fuji Film Square, Laforet Museum Harajuku, Art Front Gallery, Ando Gallery, Art-U room, Nanatasu Gallery
- Events: Adobe, Airbnb, Tokyo Midtown, Shibuya Hikarie, Geisai, Design Tide, Design Festa, Red Bull Japan, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- Art Projects: Festival Tokyo, Niigata Art Festival, Yokohama Triennale, Roppongi Art Night
- Art Fairs: Art Fair Tokyo, Art Kyoto, Art Osaka, +Plus-Ultra
- Movies: 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures
- Fashion: Louis Vuitton Japan, Nike, agnes b., Diesel
- Art Schools: Tama Art University, Nihon Univerity, Arts Initiative Tokyo
- Magazines: ELLE DÉCOR, Harper's Bazaar